BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
The Chicago Collective takes place on the 7th Floor of The Mart, in the heart of downtown Chicago. The show floor features an intimate loft-like environment. Windows surround the entire show space offering impressive city views and a very bright and open atmosphere.
Booth packages start at $2,250 for a 10x10 (approximate) booth which includes: Hard walls, Carpet, Electrical outlet, Tables/Chairs/Racks/Risers, Wastepaper basket, Booth Sign, Breakfast, Lunch & Opening Night Party.
Instead of being leased by the square foot, booths are leased in approximate 10’x10’ increments.
Our target attendees are better men's independent specialty store buyers from across the North America. We have a full time Buyer Relations Manager, Kelli Flynn, dedicated to reaching out to new buyers, recommended to us by Exhibitors. Our Team visits stores throughout the U.S. and Canada with personal invitations to the show. Also included in our buyer outreach efforts is our Buyer Travel Reimbursement Program in which all participating Buyers can receive $50 back for each hotel night stayed.
If you are interested in becoming part of Chicago Collective, please contact us as early as possible as availability is very limited for each show.
- Buyer attendance list (upon receipt of contract & payment)
- Full time, year-round buyer outreach program with travel incentives
- Extensive email and direct mail outreach program to over 3,000 buyers
- Active on various social media platforms
- On-site sponsorship opportunities for every budget
- Affordable hotel accommodations within walking distance of the show
- Complimentary Wi-Fi on the show floor & throughout the building.