BECOME A CHICAGO COLLECTIVE EXHIBITOR
The Chicago Collective takes place on the 7th Floor of the Merchandise Mart, in the heart of downtown Chicago. The show floor features an intimate loft-like environment. Windows surround the entire show space offering impressive city views and a very bright and open atmosphere.
Booth packages start at $2,200 for a 10x10 (approximate) booth which includes:
- Hard walls
- Electrical outlet
- Wastepaper basket
- Booth Sign
- Breakfast, Lunch & Opening Night Party
Instead of being leased by the square foot, booths are leased in approximate 10’x10’ increments allowing you to create whatever size booth space you require (based upon space availability). Custom booths are not required, but attention to your booth presentation and overall appearance is essential.
Our target attendees are better men's independent specialty store buyers from across the North America. We have a full time Buyer Relations Manager, Leah Hoeksema, dedicated to reaching out to new buyers, recommended to us by Exhibitors. Our Team visits stores throughout the US and Canada with personal invitations to the show. Also included in our buyer outreach efforts is our Buyer Travel Reimbursement Program in which all participating Buyers can receive $50 back for each hotel night stayed.
If you are interested in becoming part of Chicago Collective, please contact us as early as possible as availability is very limited for each show.
Additional show benefits:
- Buyer attendance list (upon receipt of contract and payment)
- Full time, year-round buyer outreach program with travel incentives
- Extensive email and direct mail outreach program to over 3,000 buyers
- Show directory advertising opportunities
- On-floor product display opportunities
- Affordable hotel accommodations within walking distance of the show
- Wireless internet service at just $9.99 per day